What You'll Be Doing:
You will be part of our Editorial Squad, your main objective will be to popularize our social networks with engaging Design and fresh ideas. Our goal is to build a consistent relationship with our growing community that feels empowered by us and finds a place at the center of our narratives, as well as strive for consistent delivery of superior design You will be responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of new design approaches and how they will affect our numbers.
You will work closely with our content, design, campaign, and 3D/motion teams. Cloudwalk is a group of passionate and multidisciplinary professionals, from 3d artists to experienced blockchain engineers. We are used to working with tight deadlines, data analysis, and a lot of learning new skills to achieve our goals.
Some of the challenges in Editorial Squad area you will help to solve:
- Position InfinitePay as the best payment method fees on the market.
- Increase engagement on our social networks
- Translate the tone of voice and positioning of InfinitePay into our posts.
- Propose new and creative approaches to tell our benefits.
- Work side by side with different professionals to ensure the visual response will be cohesive.
- Be ready to learn, and do whatever it takes to deliver the best visual content.
What You Need To Succeed:
- A top-notch portfolio featuring examples of design and art direction focused on Social media.
- Highly proficient with Adobe tools.
- Highly proficient with Instagram, Tik Tok, and Facebook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Up to date to the best Brazilian and worldwide Instagram brand profiles.
- basic knowledge of animation in after effects
Desirable, but not a must:
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools, specially Figma.
- Illustration skills
- Motion Graphic Skills
- Experience designing solutions for fintech or financial companies.
- Experience briefing 3D/Motion teams.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research, including A/B testing best practices in partnership with product teams.