The Quality team backs up the Customer Support Engineering team to make sure that our customers are satisfied with our problem-solving approaches. We look for someone passionate about ensuring our customers have the best experience possible. As a member of the Quality team, you are expected to be passionate about customer service and also technology.
What You´ll Be Doing:
- Determine issues by gathering customer interactions information and by diagnosing symptoms
- Map, analyze, and understand CX procedures and workflows
- Communicate changes and improvements to CX and all the stakeholders involved
- Daily attendance follow up
- Quick to jump into action to solve customer issues that haven't been mapped
- Be responsible for quality talks
- Help new employees during the onboarding process
- Bring new strategies to make attendance flow faster, better, and more effective
- Provide procedures orientation to CX members through our communication platform
- Learn with the best companies how we can have the highest CX quality standard
What You´ll Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of CX indicators, strategies, and metrics such as CSAT, FCR, SLA, NPS, etc
- Talking about quality assurance thinking, it must be always aligned with our client's expectations
- Previous experience with dealing with customer support
- Effective problem solving and problem preventing skills
- Empathy and the ability to align customer satisfaction solutions with the best instructive quality materials for the CSE team
- Strong both analytical and strategic skills with logical reasoning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work with different audiences
- Be thoughtful and attentive with everything that you are performing, showing great attention to detail
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at
- Fluent Portuguese
- Upper-intermediate English (talking, reading, and listening)
You will have a chance to learn (if you don’t know yet): We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-directed.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.