We are expecting extraordinary growth in 2021.
Our business is growing and so is our team! Being a fully remote company, our talent reach is becoming more and more global as we speak. Currently, we have 10+ nationalities and about the same number of country locations that CloudWalkers represent, and it is just the beginning.
In other words, while our business operations continue in Brazil, our talent strategy is becoming global. And we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to help us scale. The Sales Operations Analyst role will be a key in our growing success and one of the key missions of the role will be to contribute with insights through data to help the area grow and scale. Willing to scale the fastest-growing financial industry startup? – Come join the mission!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Serve as the trusted advisor for the management team to drive quarterly and annual business results through detailed planning.
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g.weekly forecast, MRR).
- Lead planning and forecasting processes (e.g. quota and capacity setting, ROE, Sales Incentive Plan, compensation structure, territory carve).
- Define and track Sales KPIs. Measure the progress of account penetration and identify drivers of performance during weekly business reviews.
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business.
- Own and optimize end-to-end sales process (from lead generation to implementation) to increase sales rep and team productivity
- Translate Sales processes into HubSpot/ Lead routing system requirements and work with the Systems and Tools team to implement.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- A minimum of 3 years of strategy & operations experience (e.g.investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS)
- Strong analytical and business intelligence skills. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured and synthesizing into business insights (e.g., using SQL, Excel, Salesforce, data visualization in Tableau)
- Experience problem solving and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams alike.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRMs.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.