We're seeking a junior or mid-level corporate lawyer to join our growing dedicated team.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Reviewing and Drafting contracts and other legal documents
* Conducting legal research and gathering information and data from various sources including regulatory bodies
* Providing quality legal advice and support to our teams on an as-needed basis
* Interfacing with legal partners to define the course of action in lawsuits and other customer complaints
What You Need To Succeed:
* Law graduation and OAB licence
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Intermediary English skills
* High attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Good analytical skills
* Fast learning
* Love for technology
* Ability to be flexible to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Previous experience with enterprise contracts and/or consumer litigation will be considered and asset.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.