The Support Engineering team solves customer issues in real-time, in a very fast-paced industry, in a very fast-based company. There is no time for corporate bullshit. You will quickly get your hands dirty, serving our customers, solving end-to-end problems, may it be a kind orientation or the toughest technical issue that needs superior effort and collaboration to be solved.
As a member of the engineering team, you are expected to be tech-savvy and have a passion for software development. Due to the nature of our business, candidates with the ability to handle multiple activities at the same time will thrive at CloudWalk.
On daily basis you will:
- Deliver service and support to customers through chat and phone calls
- Implement improvements and fix product-related issues, interacting with multiple development teams
- Provide responses to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Determine issues by gathering customer information and by diagnosing symptoms
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems, and more
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business
- Follow-ups and scheduled callbacks to customers
What You Need To Succeed:
- Passion for technology with logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work with different audiences
- Lust for ensuring a great customer experience for every client
- Have a burning desire to apply data-driven solutions to tackle real-world problems
- Extreme ownership to act in each situation as responsible and to ensure the best service
- Be thoughtful and attentive with everything that you are performing, showing great attention to detail
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Previous experience with programming languages (Ruby is a plus)
- Fluent Portuguese
- Upper-intermediate English (talking, reading, and listening)
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.
Perks and benefits