The Customer Support Engineering team solves customer issues in real-time, in a very fast-paced industry, in a very fast-based company. You will be the InfinitePay’s voice and our customers’ first point of contact.
As a member of the CSE team, you are expected to be passionate about customer service and also technology. Your mission is to serve our customers, solving end-to-end problems, may it be a kind orientation or the toughest technical issue that needs superior effort and collaboration to be solved.
What You´ll Be Doing:
- Deliver service and support to customers answering chats, emails and phone calls
- Provide responses to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Determine issues by gathering customer information and by diagnosing symptoms
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems, and more
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business
- Follow-ups and scheduled callbacks to customers
- Work to provide an incredible customer experience
What You´ll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work with different audiences
- Desire to ensuring a great customer experience for every client
- Strong analytical skills with logical reasoning
- Ownership to act in each situation as responsible and to ensure the best service
- Be thoughtful and attentive with everything that you are performing, showing great attention to detail
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at
- Fluent Portuguese
- Upper-intermediate English (talking, reading, and listening)
You will have a chance to learn (if you don’t know yet):
- Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Programming languages (Ruby is a plus)
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-directed.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.