The People Operations Analyst is the focal point for employee experience by consulting employees on matters and activities related to the personnel department and internal procedures. In addition, the role supports the Recruitment and Selection division to onboard new CloudWalkers, and also takes care of all the benefits, vacations, contract admissions and terminations of employees.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Carry out the processes of admission, onboarding, off-boarding of employees;
- Administer all perks and benefits for employees;
- Provide access/logins for all new employees;
- Exclude access for dismissed employees;
- Carry out vacation control of all employees;
- Communication with accounting (external) and financial (internal), in all senses focused on payroll;
- Perform and restructure the onboarding of all new employees focused on general company information and access (email; Slack; TeamsID; Jira);
- Help in communication with employees, focused on endomarketing actions.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Experience with Personnel Department, payroll and benefits administration;
- Advanced knowledge in google sheets / slides (Excel / PowerPoint);
- Intermediate English (talking, reading, and listening);
- Great communication and employee service skills;
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and create amazing employee experiences for the CWers team
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.