As an Inside Sales Analyst, you will help us expand the InfinitePay customer base by executing a best-in-class scaled commercial strategy across attendance channels. Additionally, as the direct touchpoint with potential customers, you will identify sales opportunities and rising needs in every single contact.
We will be responsible for communicating to leads that contact us about our solution in an engaging and effective way, besides solving doubts and problems that come across the acquisition process.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Identify new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Communicate in a personalized, empathetic, and informative way with potential customers (by phone, chat, or email), seeking to offer the best experience for them;
- Clarify doubts that customers have about our product;
- Follow-up with prospects through outbound cold calls and emails
- Lead prospection and qualification
- Identify and implement improvements in our processes, products and services;
- Diagnose and solve technical problems during the registration process;
- Support the definition of customer acquisition strategies
What You Need To Succeed
- At least 6 months of relevant sales or customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Portuguese and English
- Intermediate knowledge in google sheets;
- Logical reasoning and analytical skills;
- Highly collaborative and self-directed.
- Comfortable working in a highly fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment that requires flexibility and a startup mindset.
- Experience with Payments/Financial sectors
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.