Community managing is one of the priorities at CloudWalk, considering it's through the understanding of the customer's needs, behaviors, and narratives that we create intuitive, technological, and outstanding solutions that change people's lives. We aim to face complex challenges that inspire us to craft fantastic and exceptional experiences, that "read the minds" of our customers and go beyond their expectations. Our goal is to build a consistent relationship with our growing community that feels empowered by us and finds place at the center of our initiatives.
As a Community and Social Media Analyst, you will help us expand the InfinitePay Community by executing a best-in-class scaled communications strategy across social channels. Additionally, as the direct touch point with the community, you will increase engagement, quality of online interactions and depth of insights to drive sustained growth through effective, succinct, and empathetic one-to-one relationships with our community on several platforms.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Administrate social network platforms & forums
- Engage with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement
- Perform Social Media Listening tasks to inform the content agenda, keep up to date with trends and flag up relevant conversation
- Recognize and support "brand advocates" and "viral distributors" among users
- Create & maintain a team of Moderators to cover some platforms
- Empower external communities, actively reaching out, meeting and building strong relationships with community influencers
- Keep track of metrics and important data the insures the success of the community
- Understand social media tools, community building trends, and best practices for all supported platforms & emerging new ones;
- Be the voice of our community back to internal teams, advocating for changes to address critical feedback and improve customer experience on InfinitePay.
What You Need To Succeed:
- At least 2 years of relevant community managing experience and/or social media interactions.
- Hold a relevant degree of Journalist, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent practical experience with proof of Community Managing qualifications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Portuguese and English
- Extensive experience with social networks and internet tools
- Highly collaborative and self-directed.
- Comfortable working in a highly fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment that requires flexibility and a startup mindset.
Desirable, but not a must:
- Experience with Payments/Financial sectors
- Experience either running a fansite or participating in an online community
- Forum moderation experience
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.