Your work will be to analyze and optimize paid and organic media efforts, aiming to increase overall performance through data driven actions and strategies. You will ensure both sales and awareness growth. With the development team you will ensure the best practices for tracking our campaign and marketing efforts - helping to develop, maintain and own the internal attribution models.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement appropriate tracking and analysis for sales strategy, achieving improvements in day by day results;
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while sharing relevant learnings;
- Provide data insights to drive decisions that will accelerate performance;
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains;
- With our sites and mobile team, define, implement and improve campaigns’ attribution structure;
- With the rest of media and performance team, you will improve audience targeting and sales growth;
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to executive and performance strategies;
- Gather market intelligence from other departments and client interactions.
What you need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of performance measurement.
- Experience as a performance analyst or implementing performance measurement solutions.
- Solid knowledge in digital marketing, growth and campaigns attribution;
- Experience in dashboards implementation;
- Experience with SQL.
Desirable, but not a must
- Experience with Python is a plus.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a full remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously and unsupervised, being highly collaborative and self-directed.